Tennis Trip Pack - Village Miléade - Morzine
# 9 fields
4 synthetic turf
5 porous concrete
# Languages spoken: French / English
# Altitude: 1000 m
# Club house: Snack Bar
# Land rental and snowshoe rental
# Singles and doubles tournaments
# Sale of equipment: Balls - Grip - Caps ...
Tennis Aventure Morzine
Parc des Dérêches - 254, chemin du plan - 74110 MORZINE
The Hauturière is a Village club in a Savoyard-style building with a reception desk with a tourism area, a restaurant (full board), a bar with lounge, a wellness area, a private garden, a Wi-Fi terminal, a library, toy library, laundromat, an elevator, a concierge service (taking messages, tourist information, various loans including pushchair, baby carrier ...
Morzine is a Miléade hiking site, you can participate in 5 hikes with a professional guide.
77 rooms for 2 to 4 people. They have a double bed (adjustable into 2 single beds), bunk beds for children, a bathroom with shower and toilet and a flat screen TV.
The beds are made at the arrival, the bathroom linen is provided (cleaning of the bathroom and change of the bathroom linen in the middle of the stay), the cleaning at the end of the stay is carried out by Cap’vacances. 3 rooms accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Cot and baby bath available free of charge in the room for children under 2 years of age, state at time of booking.
The wellness area has a Spa with jacuzzi, sauna, hammam and massage room.
The Spa is open every day. For your comfort, the number of people is limited by time slot. The Spa is prohibited for children under the age of 16.
Cares : a wide variety of well-being cares are available on site (scrubs, massages, etc.)
Massage sessions must be booked and paid for on site during your stay.
The restaurant welcomes you: Breakfasts (7:30 am to 9:30 am), lunches (12 pm to 1:30 pm) and dinners
(6:45 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.) * served in various buffets with starters, hot dishes and desserts. Themed evenings 3 times a week including a regional evening with local products. Possibility of a packed lunch for lunch.
The restaurant opens its doors at 6:45 pm to allow parents to have young children dine early. It provides you with a microwave, high chairs and adapted crockery.
Breakfast: continental buffet
Lunch: buffet or packed lunch
Wine at discretion
Gala evening once a week
Savoyard specialties, themed evenings.
Provision of children's tableware, high chairs and microwave.
Club atmosphere and evening entertainment
The children's club from 3 months and up to 17 years old.
Fitness and wellness pass
Zumba sessions, muscle awakening or stretching every morning.
The outdoor parking
Unlimited access to the Spa from Sunday to Friday (prohibited for children under 16).
- Tourist tax to be paid on site: 0.80 euros per day and per person from 18 years old - indicative price
- The insurance
- Infant jars and milk
- The multi-pass: 2 euros per day and per person. On sale at the reception. Gives unlimited access to numerous sports and leisure facilities, aquatic center, swimming pool, skating rink, ski lifts for pedestrians, small train, cultural sites ...
Handing over of keys
Arrival: Saturday from 5 p.m.
Departure: Saturday before 10:00 a.m.
In case of late arrival, please notify before 20:00.
Security deposit to be paid on site
On Monday :
Wi-Fi in accommodation
Outdoor parking included
From 04/07 to 29/08, from Sunday to Friday, the Cap’vacances team offers free of charge:
- getting back into shape with the well-being fitness pass: Zumba, muscle awakening, stretching, jogging, walking
- the hiking pass, with a daily program of hiking and guided walks and the provision of routes, compasses and maps for those who prefer to hike alone
- entertainment programs every week: entertainment at the Village Club and entertainment in the surrounding area
- sports activities: walks, guided hikes program ...
- tournaments: volleyball, table tennis, badminton, darts, pétanque
- excursions to discover the main sites of Haute-Savoie
- aperitif animations
- festive evening entertainment: shows, cabaret, karaoke, 3 “disco” evenings
04/07 to 29/08, free reception of children from 3 months to 6 years old and from 7 to 17 years old.
Children are welcomed from Monday to Friday, in the morning (9.45 am-12 noon) and in the afternoon (1.45 pm-5 pm).
2 continuous days are organized each week, one of which takes place in the afternoon + evening (2 p.m. to 10 p.m.). During these days, meals are provided for children registered with the club. During the afternoon + evening day, the clubs are closed in the morning.
- July, August
- Mini (4-5 y/o), Children 6/11 y/o, Teens 11/17 y/o, Adults
- 10 - 30-15/5-15/4, 11 - 15/3-15/2-15/1, 12 - 15-5/6-4/6, 9 - 30/3-30/2-30/1, 8 - 40-30/5-30/4, 7 - Competition, 0 - Beginner, 1 - White, 2 - Purple, 3 - Red, 4 - Orange, 5 - Green, 6 - Evolution
- TYPE OF SERVICE
- With accommodation, Tennis private lessons, Tennis court booking, Tennis training, Tennis training + Multi-activities
- BEACH or MOUNTAIN
- Hard court (Porous concrete), Artificial grass
- INDOOR / OUTDOOR
- Club hotel
- Full board